Fashion

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Update on baby!

Where to start? Hmm... Well, aside from the daily sickness during my first trimester I am 4 months as of yesterday 12/2! Now that I'm in my second trimester the sickness has went away not completely but it's much ore tolerable then it was. Now I'm just really really sleepy every single day people tell me I better enjoy that cause by the time my last trimester is here I will be feeling all symptoms. I hope not but we will see! I feel like now that my bump has started to pop I have a butt in the front and the back lol but it's more then worth it! I can't wait to meet my little monkey. She's already moving around it's true what they say it does feel like butterflies or fish swimming it's beyond exciting!!! I have been on Pinterest like CRAZY that's my go to website whenever I need inspiration my main goal is to keep the nursery as neutral as possible with hints of pink (if it's a girl) and blue (if it's a boy). My due date is May 19th and I'm beyond anxious to meet my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment