Fashion

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Today's make up

Today I went for a simple neutral look I usually go for a simple look anyway but today was really simple! 
Products pictured: 
• Revlon color stay foundation
• MAC pro longwear concealer 
• cover girl pressed powder
• NYX blush in Mocha 
• Maybeline theNUDES palette 
• ELF Black gel liner 
• MAC lipstick in Brave 

NOT PICTURED 
• Mascara by Wet n wild

      As stated in one of my previous post the Revlon foundation is my GO TO foundation but I've really been wanting to try the Make up forever HD foundation that's on my list next. I have a feeling I'll really like it based on the reviews I have seen. 
      Now as far as the pressed powder I DO NOT use this often! I only used this because I had it on hand. I don't like using pressed powders that are the same color as my skin tone (if that made sense 😩) simply because I feel like it can look cakey sometimes. I like to use a decent amount if powder to set my foundation and the kind I usually use is the ELF translucent powder but I ran out sadly lol anywho I hope you beauties are having a wonderful Saturday and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment